Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It moves!

Drove the car today. A LOT!! I put about 100 miles on it today. Everything works great, but there are still a few issues.

1. Need to re-roll the fenders, RE01Rs are being eaten alive right now
2. Exhaust leak between the header and midpipe
3. Alignment needed, hardcore
4. Needs new steering rack!

Other than that, this night has been awesome. Hung out with the roomates and other friends at China town, hit up all the spots with my friend Alicia, then did like 2 hours of solo driving, then had a photoshoot with AJ, then came home at 4:00AM. Finally nice to get some energy out there. Although I discovered that I had forgot EVERYTHING about drifting heh, even though I couldn't clutch kick or use e-brake, I discovered that all my steering responses were waay slow. So hopefully I can improve now.

So this concludes my amazing night, thanks to everyone who enjoyed it with me :-) Although the solo-action had to be the best.

Nothing better than driving with the top-down, blasting music, dodging potholes, looking up at the city skyline from right below. Perfection.

2 comments:

EarlQHan said...

you're gay.

Risky Devil Drift/Street Rodder Club said...

If you raise your car.

I swear Eugene.

I'm gonna make omelets

and your face is the main ingredient