Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crazy break!!

This is crazy, I have been busier during my spring break than during my normal school week. This may possibly stem from me trying to fit 10 days of things into 5. It is currently 8:40 AM, and I have been getting up before 9:00AM the past 4 days lol... Ask any of my school friends, you will be lucky to see me move before 12:00 Noon on a regular school day haha. I've been actually studying too. I found myself locked away in Barnes and Nobles twice this week. Homework has been also a regular task for me over break. Anyway, while trying to finish the car, doing favors with friends, and running errands of my own, I realize that I have had little time to devote to other friends I do not see often. I wanted to hang out with everyone over break, but it looks like its not happening so far. So, if I havent called u up over break, my bad I've been super busy :(

As for the car, I have been waiting for Mazda to send me a piece of rubber and a piece of metal for the past 3 days, if it is not here today, I am gonna be really pissed. When I opened my bellhousing, I found a lot of fluid inside. So, I ordered a new input shaft seal and gasket, but I cannot do any more work until they arrive. So lets hope Mazda doesn't fail today, and I can drive my piece of shit through this lovely snow....not

Anyway, long post over, hit da cell if you wanna chill, Ill try and make time :)
Some pictures to make me, or you, feel better :-)




Really boro boro looking cars, that miata is fuggin gangsta, and the AE86 has an F20C in it,



Really flush and low cars (15x8 -47) in the rear....(on the gold coupe)
SR20DeT and Long champs on the purple Levin Hatch















Really hot girls. Leah Dizon, half filipino, half dutch. She mega cute and her face is poppin. Used to be an import model, but now, somehow she is a singer/idol in Japan haha.
super cutee


Anywayy, this has been a long post, about NOTHING. But I did warn people that half of this blog will be complaining haha. Yeah, so I gotta do stuff now, I will hopefully update tomorrow with more car progress.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filipino ftw