Sunday, March 23, 2008

IT BEGINS!!

Finally started gettin dirty and making my damn car move. Took some pics of some of the work
Big thanks for Fez (Luis) Jeremy and Hugh for the help so far.



-You can see the damage to my subframe in this picture, its already rusting, can't even count how many times I have banged the shit out of that on the highway or Lake Shore Drive....
-Who says I am not low enough??



-More pics of low damage haha, that is the back end of my exhaust, scraped up



-Even the oil pan gets some love, although I should't joke about this, bad things can happen if I rip off my oil pan lol


-Fez, looking stoned haha



-Me, looking intensly focused...


-The bolt was SOOOOO tight!




-Dig that purple racing seat, no, it didnt used to be black, I bought it purple!



-Where the magic happens?


So, basically we have the transmission out of the car, and we discovered that the housing was really full of trans fluid, which means I have a leak somewhere that I need to fix. Flywheel is getting resurfaced tomorrow, and new clutch is going in.
-So far, I have changed the oil, coolant, diff fluid, trans fluid, clutch fluid, and probably will also change the brake fluid for fun.
-Still have left to do:
  1. Put transmission back into car
  2. Flush coolant system
  3. Clean up coilovers
  4. Find many many tires
  5. blah blah blah
  6. drift
So yea, I'll post more pics when I have them, hopefully I can get this done soon, although I am in no hurry, my spring break is fawking snowed out haha. How lame.
Anyways, this is long enough for a post, peace outt

No comments: