Sunday, March 2, 2008

Plans for 2008!

Yeah, so been really down lately, dunno why... Kinda feel like I've been wasting life doing nothing recently, maybe its just the winter cold haha. However, things are hopefully changing for the better. There is so much hype and anticipation for the 2008 driving season, I am very excited for it as well. If you know me, you know that anytime I have a problem in life, no matter what it is, fully focused, adrenaline driven driving always cures me. With the support of all my friends who are prepping their cars for the rowdiest driving season ever, I think Ill be super motivated to drive even better during 2008. I plan to attend as many drifting and track events that I can afford. Mix those with your typical summer hard-parking events, cruises, and what not. This year is gonna be awesome.
Here are some of my crew's cars.
AJs IS300









































Dave's FXC RX-7


















































Earl's Sti

No comments: