Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some old videos

Blah, school is still dragging on, and summer is getting closer and closer! Found some old videos that I haven't seen for awhile. They were both made by my buddy Tim (T2Films) back from summer of 2007. The drifting is weak, but I was learning. Even still, it felt great just to be with people and hold down a spot into the late hours of the morning.
Check out this video: street drift chicago 2



Add to My Profile | More Videos


This vid is another made by T2Films, just some Chicago highway action. The funny thing about this video is that it actually has both of my cars in it. The Civic was the car I sold to buy the Miata, which was owned by Phil at the time.

Check out this video: Friday Night Cruise



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: