Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vinyl Ideas

Yeah, so I am officially a vinyl whore now, and on top of that, my paint is all fucked up cuz its old, and has a lot of dings and dents. So, to continue on in the spirit that Phil started, I have been recently been going through ideas for a new vinyl scheme. Lemme know what you guys think, Im thinking of pulling off ALL the white on the car, and replacing it with SBC vinyl.


Sexy Knights style bursts over the wheels, in SBC of course.




As for the hood, and other body panels, I dont know, feed me some ideas.

The right side of the car, I plan to rock a HUGE Risky Devil Vinyl, along with the motto.


The left side of the car will be reserved for company logos, including Stance, Touge Factory, TH Motorsports, Cusco. and who knows whatever else haha.

My goal is to make the car just look rowdy. Vinyl, scraping low, busted lip, whatever. boro boro ftw

No comments: