Sunday, March 2, 2008

Super low, super slow

Although I dont have a girlfriend right now, there has been one chick thats been dealing with me for a couple of months now, let me introduce you to her :P

The needy, high maintenance, never satisfied, really problematic girlfriend:
**at least she has good figure??**







She even puts up with my abusive nature :)


Eh, things are changing a little for 08', hopefully the car wont be so LAME haha.

Heres the history of me and this car, although its very short.
Bought the car in the beginning of summer2007, immediately after I sold my old Civic EK. I wanted an FR experience, but also a convertible, so a Miata was the perfect solution. I had admired my friend Phils car for a long time, and the timing was perfect when he put it up for sale. I did not hesitate to jump on the offer, and my new car chapter began.
Learning to drift this car was quite an enjoyable experience. Phil had fortunately bought all the right stuff necessary to drift this car, so all I had to do was get some good seat time in. I have never attended a drift event yet, so all of my practice was on the streets. In the summer and into the fall, I enjoyed hangin out at a bunch of different drift spots all around the area. Still have a long way to go, hopefully this season I will get much much better with both track and street experience.